Friday, February 4, 2011

Editors' note: Today we will take break from pearls and will publish an email from one of our regular reader. We hope someone can help him in his endeavors.


"I am an associate consultant of ICU in King Saud Medical City, lecturer of anesthesia and ICU in Cairo faculty of medicine.

I have 2 inquiries.

1- I want to go through research in stem cell transplantation in vegetative states that follow traumatic brain injury. I have proposal for this research and I want to know who can help me in this from the technical point of view. Also in ARDS patients, i m preparing same protocol. I am now in KSA, Riyadh. I have my proposal ready to email if needed.

2- I need an updated powerpoint presentation on non-invasive hemodynamic monitoring in ICU.

Thank you,

Dr.M.Samak
samakawy10@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment